Friday, December 21, 2007

26 Weeks... almost!


Here she is at 25 weeks and 5 days... everything looks great and the doctor said she is gonna be a teeny baby compared to my big chunk-a-lunk boys!! She is measuring a week smaller than she is supposed to AND she is only in the 20th percentile of the younger gestational age... so...

I think she is gonna be following in my genetic footsteps and weigh under 8 pounds -
unlike her almost 9 pound brothers!!
I am having lots of tightness and cramping when I do too much - luckily, photo season is finally over and I have all my Christmas stuff done - so I should be able to relax and enjoy the last 3 months of being HUGE and UNCOMFORTABLE!!! It is worth every second as long as our little girl is healthy and strong!! She sure does kick and wriggle enough that I would think she is a brute already!! And she always has the hiccups!! So cute! I am starting to think about nursery colors and admire all the cute girly clothes and accessories out there! I can't wait to meet her!
This ultrasound photo was done in 3D - cause the tech is so awesome and wanted to show the boys her baby sister with all the "bells and whistles"... so here she is sucking on her hand and her other hand is right up there next to her face ....


and this one is a shot of her nose and open mouth looking up at her -
she had her head tilted back and was hiding a little bit